Magical words..


 I still remember the moment when i put myself with all my life in those three magical words..

"People always talks about or say those three magical words but i always wondered why are these words are magical,but when i found you those words worth itself... it's not like you changed my point of view or my mindset, it's because now they are from you"

.

.

Tears in eyes

Smile on face,

That was the moment

when u were my phrase..

.

.

"Expected things have the habit to happen in an unexpected place"

.

So do you and I..

.

Life has alot of quilted moments but when it comes to you it means itself and worth its meaning....

.

.

The words which originated under the feeling of life of one's for another,to be one.

I expressed it in the same way with the same feeling to you,for you always and forever...

That heartbeat just wanna hear your sound,

Just wanna be with you,

Heart for love wanna beat for you.

With all myself,it just wanna say that:-

.

.

.

.

I Love You ❤️

.

.

Life was going on before you came and after you came I started living

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Consistency,the broker of life.

Life demands to be lived